Most US states have legalized cannabis for both recreational and medicinal purposes. One of the compounds found in cannabis plant is CBD. CBD has various health benefits, and hence many people are embracing it. Apart from CBD, the hemp plant has various compounds. One other important compound is THC. THC compound is the one that makes the user to feel high or paranoid while CBD does not. CBD instead manages some chronic diseases which people spend a lot of money on when buying conventional medicine. Therefore using CBD oil is not only a cheaper option but an effective one as well. This article will delve into some chronic diseases and conditions that will be treated by the legalized cbd oil near me in the US. These are as follows:
- Curing of certain diseases CBD can be used in offering relieve of the following painful conditions: epilepsy. There are many people suffering from these diseases and use a lot of money in treating them. Because the conventional medicines are not effective, using CBD will offer the best relieve that is sought.
- Weight loose CBD helps in regulating the production of insulin in the human body and manages the intake of calorie. This is why people who take marijuana are comparatively slimmer than those who don?t. Moreover, CBD is capable of enhancing the metabolism of the users.
Obesity is often followed by overweight which further leads to arthritis and diabetes. The usage of CBD helps to manage obesity.
- Management and reduction of anxiety and depression calms the mood of the user and sedates people suffering from anxiety related diseases like depression. The drug has the potency of clearing anxiety and depression.
- It improves the consumer?s attention People who use marijuana are more focused and concentrate on whatever they do. It has been established that improves their memory and helps students to perform well in exams.
- Reversal of effects of tobacco smoking CBD oil can reverse the negative effects of tobacco smoking. It does not have any side effects to your lungs as compared with smoking of tobacco.
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)– CBD oil helps to calm a patient suffering from post traumatic stress disorder. The medicine works by relieving the stress associated with PTSD.
- Heart problems-Research has shown that using CBD oil is beneficial to heart because it has the ability to lower high blood pressure. High blood pressure may cause stroke and heart attack.
There are many forms in which marijuana is taken, marijuana edibles is a common form. How is marijuana edible? Someone may ask well, it is used as an ingredient during baking of cakes, cookies and even candy making. This is mostly consumed by the youth during birthday parties or during youth events so that they get into the “zone”.
One of the common effects of taking marijuana edibles is overdosing, just like other food when taken into the body through the mouth, it undergoes the process of digestion which takes some hours before it is absorbed into the bloodstream. The muffins and cookies with marijuana when taken into the body do not have an immediate effect compared to smoking marijuana buy my weed online, thus one may tend to consume more and more marijuana edibles thinking that they are not making the person high.
One may tend to overdose as a way of stress management, or to avoid a certain situation that seems to be disturbing your mind, or a way to deal with depression. A marijuana edible overdose is a serious situation since it can lead to death or one may have a serious injury since at that state.
How do you know that someone has overdosed?
- The person may be unresponsive when
asked a question he or she does not give an answer and tends to stare at you.
- The person may look “lost”, not aware of the surrounding he or she is in.Lacks the ability to remember how he got there or who he came with.
- His/her heartbeat may be rapid due to the excess of marijuana intake in the body, this is harmful since it may lead to having a stroke.
- A long term effect of overdosing on marijuana dibbles is having memory loss, and hallucinations one in a while.
How do you help someone who has overdosed on marijuana edibles?
- Call for help, or enter the nearest emergency room so that the person may get help, could be by a nurse or someone with the knowledge on how to help a person in such a case.
- The marijuana could have an effect on the persons breathing ability, one should administer a CPR or call for someone who knows how to.
- If possible take the person to hospital and if the driving ensures that you don’t let the person drive, do it yourself.
- If the person is awake, give the overdosed person some water to drink and one more thing is do not to force the overdosed victim to throw up.
One way that one can avoid a marijuana overdose is by abstaining from consuming marijuana The other way is to take in minimum amounts of weed.
A good number of cannabis users are not aware that there are different strains of their favorite fix. They don’t know that some of these strains have won awards in the cannabis cup championships.
There are three strains of the cannabis plant These are indica, sativa and hybrid. Each strain has different benefits depending on the type.
Characteristics of the Sativa Strain
- The sativa strain takes more time to flower than the other two strains, but the produce received is high and makes the wait worthwhile.
- It originated from Africa, Asia South and Central America. It also grows naturally in Mexico, Thailand, Brazil and Cambodia.
Benefits of the Sativa Strain
- It has an energizing and uplifting high.
- Its effects are said to make the user very sociable and creative.
- Helps relieve symptoms of different mental disorders such as stress or anxiety.
Let us explore some of the award winning strains and their effects.
Super Silver Haze
Many people got to know about the Super Silver Haze in the 90s when it became the number one in the High Times Cannabis Cup BC Dispensary online This hybrid is a mixture of Haze, Skunk and Northern Lights. This is a prominent sativa because of this combination. Users like it because of its uplifting and energetic feeling.
In 9-10 weeks this strain will start producing flowers. The Silver Super Haze grows well both indoors and outdoors. The harvest when grown indoors is about 450-550gm/m2, while outdoors the yield is 550g per plant. The plant grows to be quite tall and exhibits a powerful stature.
G13 Haze (Barney’s Farm)
The G13 Haze is a sativa strain that is worth yours salt. In 2007 this strain was the winner of the High Times Cannabis Cup. Many of the people who use it really like it for its unique effects and growth patterns.
The G13 Haze doesn’t grow as tall as other sativa strains Its maximum height is 50-100 cm and is the best to grow indoors. This hybrid takes about 70-80 days to start flowering. Although it takes long to flower, the harvest is quite good.
You cannot compare the unique and uplifting effects of this strain to any other. It is a strong sativa that is purely haze. Users say it produces both creative and stimulating feelings.
The Neville’s Haze about 14 weeks to flower and therefore a lot of patience is needed to maintain the buds. When this strain matures, those who grow indoors get about 700g/m2 and the outdoor growers get about 1200g per plant.
The sativa strain can be a good friend to the cannabis smokers. Users claim that its consumption makes them flow with energy and quite creative. It is good to take this strain in small doses if you have anxiety problems, but for chronic pains this is best.
There are three strains of the cannabis plant and sativa is one of them. The other two are indica and hybrid.
For most people the sativa strain is the social strain Many of its users go for the energizing effects which are said to promote creativity and sociability. Most of them also want to get high and not the medical aspect.
The sativa strain came from Africa, Asia Central and South America, but you can now find it growing naturally in Mexico, Thailand, Brazil and Cambodia.
People with mental conditions such as depression can use this strain because it uplifts your mood. It is good for poor eaters as it boosts appetite.
Here are the top award-winning sativa strains according to https://www.cheapweed.ca/buy-my-weed-online/
The World Famous Strain: Jack Herer
This strain has won multiple awards. It is also a combination of sativa and indica, with sativa taking the largest share. The World Famous Strain was named after Jack Herer who pushed for cannabis to be legalized in the US.
The spicy aroma of this strain has the ability to bring a cooling effect on the user. This cooling effect is good for people with lung problems.
The Espresso: Durban Poison
The Durban Poison contains sativa as the only strain. The smell of this strain is spicey and is perfect for day time use. The effects give you a creative boost. The Durban Poison has medical uses which include migraine relief and increased appetite.
The Comical Strain: Hawaiian Snow
The Hawaiian Snow has won four cannabis cup awards in the recent few years. This strain is also a combination of sativa and indica strains, with sativa taking the lead with 80%. It is good for sufferers of anxiety and depression because of its energizing and uplifting properties.
You can compare its scent to that of incense. Many of its users are drawn to it for its eucalyptus flavour. The interesting thing about this strain is its ability to make the user giggle uncontrollably.
The Hard Hitter Strain: Moby Dick
This strain was developed more because of its medical value. It brings a euphoric feeling at the same time making you feel spaced out.
It contains 75% sativa, has a citrus smell and pleasant vanilla flavour It is good for you if what you are looking for is just to get high.
It leaves you feeling lazy because of its numbing effects. If you are feeling anxious, depressed or stressed this is your best option.
It is a personal choice on which strain to use. However if you suffer from depression or are looking for something to boost your mood, you can get that from all sativa and sativa dominant strains.
The cannabis sativa is an herbaceous flowering plant naturally found in eastern Asia. It is now distributed across the cosmopolitan because of its widespread cultivation. It’s used as a source of industrial fibre, seed oil. It’s also used for relaxation and medical purposes.
There are three major strain forms of the Cannabis Sativa plant These are indica, sativa and hybrid. They have different benefits depending on the type of strain used.
Indica plants are bushy, short with wide leaves. They grow quite fast compared to the sativa strain. It is the go-to choice for many indoor growers. Indica plants grow to a height of about six feet and in nine weeks start producing flowers.
The indica strain has both sedative and healing properties. This makes it ideal for people suffering from insomnia, anxiety, chronic pain and muscle spasms.
Award-winning cannabis indica strain can be classified into five categories.
- The Classis Strain
- Celebrity Strain
- Euphoric Strain
- Stress Busting Strain
- The Urban Legend Strain
The Classic Strain
The Granddaddy Purple falls under this category. This strain has been around since 2003 and is the most popular strain in the market. It has a fruity taste that is quite distinctive and helps in easing pain and relaxing.
A mental and body high is a guarantee to its users. It is good for people with insomnia and those who have trouble sleeping for whatever reason.
The Northern Highlights falls in this category. It is the most famous strain hence the name celebrity strain. Its pungent aroma and delightful resinous buds are the reason this strain has won multiple awards.
Its high is mellow and pacifying and leaves you in dreamy euphoria. It is best used at night as it helps with sleeplessness, relief of depression and anxiety.
It has a sweet and earthy aroma and is popular in North America. It has won many cannabis cups because it is extremely powerful. It is said to relieve severe pain and loss of appetite. It is popular with marijuana users for medical gain.
Stress Busting Strain
The Afghani falls here. It is purely an indica strain. Its effects are deep and relaxing. It has a mood-boosting euphoric high and it is good for people who suffer from insomnia and stress-related issues.
The Urban Legend Strain
The G-13 falls in this category and is the most talked about the strain. It is bred by the US government. Although it’s been around since the 1970s and 80s its components still remain a mystery.
It has a strong smell of oranges and is good for reducing muscle spasms, pain and nausea. Its effects leave you feeling focused and creative. Also helps combat chronic pain.
These strains can be used for recreational as well as medical purposes Canadian online dispensaries For recreation purposes use it in places where it is allowed to avoid getting on the wrong side of the law.
Thanks to our friends at the Marijuana University for the great research that made this blog possible.