There are many compounds that are found in the marijuana plant. However, the two main compounds with significant medical implications include CBD and THC. While THC is psychoactive and makes a user to feel high, CBD does not have any psychoactive properties. Instead, CBD has properties that are associated with the treatment of many diseases and conditions. After extracting the oil from the weed plant, you can mix it with some other oil like coconut which will act as a carrier. There are many diseases and conditions that CBD oil may treat. See Canadian dispensary Green Society for lots of types of CBD oil to buy. This article therefore highlights and explains how CBD oil treats some of the conditions as follows:
- Cancer treatment-Recent research has indicated that CBD combined with THC can slow the progression of cancerous cells. Through the tests that have been done in labs, it has emerged that CBD mixed with THC can kill some cancer cells and stop their fast spreading. For people undergoing chemotherapy, there are various side effects that they experience. CBD is able to treat such symptoms like nausea, vomiting and pain that are brought about as a result of undergoing chemotherapy.
- Pain treatment-CBD is effective in treatment of chronic pain. Furthermore, the CBD compound does not have any side effects that are evidence when using conventional medicines. Globally, many people suffer from chronic pain associated with such conditions like arthritis and Parkinson’s disease. In order to relief the pain, it is advisable to take CBD oil as it does not have any of the side effects associated with the conventional drugs.
- Treatment of anxiety and depression-The two conditions continue afflicting us in spite of the existence of conventional medicines. These mainstream drugs however, have various side effects that may cause some other conditions. Using CBD is the best way of treating anxiety and depression because it does not have any side effects and it is effective.
- Treatment of skin conditions-Although many people suffer from skin conditions, many of the conventional drugs used are not effective in alleviating these diseases. Because CBD has anti-inflammatory properties, it is effective in the relieve of many of the skin conditions.
- Neuroprotective traits- As CBD oil acts on the endocannabinoid system, it alleviates pain for those suffering from neurological disorders. CBD can offer relieve for people suffering from epilepsy and multiple sclerosis. In case you suffer from such ailments like Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease, try CBD.
- Heart health-Many people are suffering from heart related conditions such as high blood pressure. If you need an effective treatment with fewer side effects, try CBD. Because it can be used for the relieve of anxiety and depression, it helps to prevent high blood pressure.